List Price: U.S., Canada & Mexico $13,505 + tax and freight
List Price: International $16,890 + tax and freight
Convection air system
- The 65,000 BTU (19KW) burner heats the smoker cabinet and ignites the 2-3 fireplace size logs in the firebox to obtain the desired flavor, aroma, and texture.
- The convection fan draws the smoke from the firebox and circulates the smoke throughout the smoker cooking cabinet.
- The Subterthermic® front or rear flue increases the smoke flavor of the product, increases the heat efficiency, and reduces the wood usage.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The smoker comes standard with (4), 3-tier rack hangers that hold a maximum of (12), 10" x 22" (254 x 559mm) nickel chrome plated product racks with 2 1/2" (64mm) spacing.
Manual digital control panel
- The standard digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 140° to 325°F (60° to 163°C), and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The rotisserie can be advanced by pressing and holding the rotisserie advance button, or stepping on the rotisserie foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The convection fan access door allows the convection fan blade to be accessed from the outside of the smoker for easy cleaning to ensure proper airflow and to prevent the convection fan motor from failing.
PDF 120v Specification Sheet
PDF 230v Specification Sheet
* Natural or LP gas
* 65,000 BTU (19KW) burner
* 1/2" gas inlet (NPT)
* Supply line pressure
Natural - 4.5" W.C. min - 10.0" W.C. max (11.2 - 26.5 mbar)
LP - 11.0" W.C. min - 13.0" W.C. max (27.4 - 32.4 mbar)
* 120 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/NEMA 5-15P plug -or-
* 230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 15 amp wiring w/no plug provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner's Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions - 32 3/8"w x 58"d x 63 5/8"h (822 x 1473 x 1616mm)
* Smoker weight - 656 lbs (298kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
- Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 - 4.5 kg) each......24 pieces
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each...........24 pieces
- Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 - 1.8 kg) each..32 pieces
- Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 - 6.8 kg) each....8 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
Smoke extractor damper
Activates automatically when the product doors are opened, and used in conjunction with an exhaust fan (not supplied) to evacuate the smoke from the smoker prior to opening the product doors.
VSP eyebrow hood system
Custom vent hood that attaches directly to the smoker and is ducted out of the building to capture the smoke from the smoker when the product doors are opened.
Digital cook and hold control panel
- The cook and hold digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 140° to 325°F (60° to 163°C), cook time, and hold temperature.
- The rotisserie can be advanced by pressing the up button on the control, or stepping on the rotisserie foot pedal for hands-free operation.
Glass product doors
- Tempered glass in the center of each product door allows for the viewing of the product during the cook cycle without opening the doors.
- Includes a manual light switch on the control panel to activate the interior light without opening the product door.
Stainless steel product racks
The standard nickel chrome product racks can be upgraded to stainless steel product racks.
Through the wall insulation kit
Used to put between the smoker and the wall when installing the smoker directly through a wall constructed of combustible material.