The hallmarks of Southern Pride products have always been simplicity, dependability and design. We’re also known for the complimentary testimonials and ongoing referrals we see from our customers.
Our equipment is designed with high-quality components, construction materials and techniques that ensure long service life. The accuracy of our controls, the ease of use, consistent heat, and superior convection, all combine for unmatched performance in our industry.
Merge the standard features of a Southern Pride smoker with our excellent distributor support, timely service, and durability and you’ll find an outstanding “before and after” purchase experience.
Standard features of Southern Pride gas smokers:
- 304 stainless steel construction, inside and out (reduces potential for rust, less deterioration after years of use)
- Multiple venting options designed exclusively for our smokers (rotisserie models)
- Optional flue locations on gas rotisserie smokers (front or rear)
- Digital thermometer/thermostat control, standard on all models
- Safety shock relay on all rotisserie models
- Convection fan access door: Easy access to convection fan for required periodic cleaning
- ETL safety and sanitation listing
- Fast, easy access to service compartments
- Stainless steel door closers
- Maintenance-free bearings on drive systems and convection fan systems
- Rotating teflon rotisserie wheel drive pins (rotisserie models)
- Informational videos to help with the uncrating, unpacking, venting, installation, operation, maintenance and cleaning of your new Southern Pride
- Common carrier shipping available on all but our largest models (Most cost effective long distance shipping method).
Click here to see our Smokers