The three most influential factors in selecting an industrial grade commercial barbecue smoker for your business include capacity needs, kitchen space and budget. Southern Pride offers three categories of equipment – Electric, Gas, and Mobile – with each providing a range of options to fit your individual needs.
All Southern Pride smokers include the following:
- Ease of Use: Southern Pride has eliminated the need for constant attention by the operator. With a precise industrial digital thermostat and electronic pilot gas burner, Southern Pride smokers maintain a consistent temperature resulting in a consistent product each and every cook cycle.
- Consistent Product: By using the same food product specification, set-point temperature, cook cycle duration, wood flavor (cherry, pecan, apple, hickory, mesquite, etc.) and amount of wood (1-3 pieces per cook cycle) your mouthwatering product will remain consistent day after day.
- Easy to Maintain: With features like the convection fan access door, rotating Teflon rotisserie wheel stubs, high temperature bearings, pre-stressed drive chain, hardened gear sprockets, and easy access to components, Southern Pride smokers are designed with preventative maintenance in mind.
- Designed for the Long Haul: Every Southern Pride smoker is constructed of 304 stainless steel inside and out for years of worry-free use. We stand behind a one year parts and labor warranty.
- Flexible Product Line: With 8 models to choose from there is a Southern Pride smoker for every application, including trailer mounted smokers. Capacity needs, available kitchen space, and budget will help determine which smoker is right for you.
- Upgrades & Options: Programmable Digital Cook and Hold control (set time, temperature, and a post cook hold cycle) mirror image (firebox on left side), working height locking casters, trailer mountable legs, smoke extractor damper, product shelf, and stainless steel product racks, are a few available options.
- Distributor Network: Our products are sold through our worldwide network of independent distributors. This allows a local contact to assist with every step of the purchase, delivery, installation and operation process.
- Owner's Manual: A detailed manual includes safety information, receiving and unloading, installation, ventilation, smoker diagram, operating instructions, preventative maintenance schedule, troubleshooting guide, color coded wiring diagrams, and warranty details to avoid costly pitfalls and ensure dependability.
- Cooking Guide: A reference that includes general information, wood recommendations, internal temperature chart, time and temperature suggestions.
- Made in the USA: Every Southern Pride smoker is manufactured in our 117,000 square foot facility in Alamo, Tennessee.