The SC-200 operates very similarly to our gas smokers. It uses woodchips instead of wood logs and electric elements instead of gas. To operate you simply set the time and temperature you want to cook at and load your product.
List Price: U.S., Canada & Mexico $8,520 + tax and freight
List Price: International $9,345 + tax and freight
Convection air system
- The 4,500 watt main heating element heats the smoker cabinet to cook the product.
- The convection fan draws the heat from the element and circulates it throughout the cabinet.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The interior containes 5 rack slides with 5" (127mm) spacing.
- The smoker comes standard with (5), 18" x 26" (457 x 660mm) nickel chrome plated product racks.
- A dual woodchip box with a compact electric element allows the application of smoke to the product. Hardwood chips are recommended.
Digital control panel
- The digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 80° to 325°F (27° to 163°C), cook time, and hold temperature, and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
PDF 208v/240v Specification Sheet
PDF 230v Specification Sheet
* 120/208 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 30 amp, 3 wire connection (plus ground)-or-
* 120/240 volt AC, 60 hertz, 1-phase, 30 amp, 3 wire connection (plus ground)-or-
* 120/230 volt AC, 50 hertz, 1-phase, 30 amp, 3 wire connection (plus ground)
Electrical cord and plug not provided
* The smoker must be vented in accordance with the Owner's Manual and the installation must comply with all relevant local and national codes and in a manner acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
* Smoker exterior dimensions - 25 3/8" w x 33" d x 56 1/8" h (644 x 838 x 1426mm)
* Smoker weight - 285 lbs (129kg)
Approximate Smoker Capacities:
- Pork Butts (8-10 lbs)(3.6 - 4.5 kg) each......30 pieces
- St. Louis Ribs (2.75 lbs)(1.2kg) each...........25 pieces
- w/optional rib racks the smoker can hold 65 ribs.
- Whole Chicken (3-4 lbs)(1.4 - 1.8 kg) each..40 pieces
- Beef Brisket (12-15 lbs)(5.4 - 6.8 kg) each..10 pieces
Capacities will vary based on product specifications and loading method.
Optional rack systems
In lieu of the standard rack system, the following rack systems are available:
- (5) nickel chrome vertical rib racks
- Low profile rack system, (9) 18” x 26”(457 x 660mm)
Stainless steel product racks
Any of the rack systems can be upgraded to stainless steel product racks.
- (5), 18" x 26" (457 x 660mm) stainless steel product racks
- (5) stainless steel vertical rib racks
Internal meat probe system
Allows the control to be programmed to cook until the internal temperature of the product reaches the set temperature.